Current Status

Homepage Forums Service Status Current Status

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    es98admin
    Keymaster

Just finished the system backup and now doing the needed software update. Service/channels will be up and down during the update. I will post when its completed.

es98admin
    Keymaster

We are currently reinstalling the back up we created yesterday as the only people that received the new update were the ones that were currently online when the update happened therefore they are the only ones that can login to the service. We will probably have to shutdown for 24 hours at a later date to ensure nobody is online during the software update but more on that at later.

es98admin
    Keymaster

anyone who hasnt been able to login that has been resolved. You will either need to click the refresh dns button on the smarters pro and clear the cache and data on the xc pro app. I would recommend just uninstlling and reinstalling all apps and having a fresh install. Anyone who expired today give me a few minutes and i will get those reactivated. Its been an expensive day, software engineers are not cheap! Things are still being tweaked so glitches should be expected. Thanks

es98admin
    Keymaster

Ongoing maintenance for the next few hours, some might be effected and some might not. Thanks

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by es98admin.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.